Wow, I am so honoured to be nominated for this award by Ariadna , who has a great blog definitely worth checking out!
Just to explain briefly, this award is presented to blogs with interesting content but with only less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is actually a German word which translates to "dearest" in English. I am beyond flattered that my brand new blog is considered deserving of this recognition!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Link back the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 random facts about you
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you
4. Nominate 11 people and come up with 11 questions for them to answer
Questions from Ariadna:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2.Who's your favourite YouTuber?
3.What's the worst film you have ever seen? And the best one?
Worst: Paranormal Activity 1- I couldn't sleep for 3 nights after watching it.
Best : The Notebook
4.What's your favourite shop?
5.Who's your favourite singer? (or band)
Band: All Time Low (Seeing them live next month!)
6.What's your most worn out item?
7.If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
8. What's your dream job?
To write and direct films, but I've accepted that this isn't gonna happen.
9.If you had a daughter what would her name be?
A name taken from her father's name.
10. Who's your favourite blogger?
Zoella , she inspired me to start this blog.
11. Are you addicted to any social networks?
ANY?! More like ALL of them!
Haha, especially Twitter & Instagram!
11 Questions From Me
- How do you describe your fashion style?
- Who's your favourite blogger?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite make-up brand?
- Do you spend more money on fashion or beauty products?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you stay?
- What's your dream job?
- Favorite tv shows at the moment?
- What kind of music is on your playlist?
- If you were to have a daughter, what would you name her?
This is such a great way to know more about fellow bloggers. Thank you so much, I hope you have fun doing this tag as well!