Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Meets Philanthropy

Hi There!
I am so excited to write about Angela & Roian online handbag brand that combines fashion and philanthropy. Through their Donate by Color mission, a portion of each handbag sale is donated to chosen non-profit health organizations. Plus, they use vegan leather to make each handbag, avoiding harm to animals! How awesome is that? After a quick visit to their facebook page, I have made a collage of some of my top picks from their collections below.
As you can see, their bags have minimal designs with a classic touch. Perfect for school, work and any occasions. I think their bags would make lovely gifts this Christmas, I know I would be happy to receive one. Especially the square Mandarin Orange Tote (first bag from the left) which I would loooove to use for school. 
They aim to increase the awareness of each cause by color of a handbag sold. A detachable ribbon accompanies each handbag purchase and each color represents specific causes. You can help raise awareness by simply attaching the ribbon to your handbag. In addition to the ribbon, a flyer will be given with further information for each cause. You can then share with your friends and help spread awareness. Sadly, they have not yet officially entered the international market. For now, they only deliver to the US. We can only hope they operate international soon.
But even without purchasing a bag, you can still help spread the word by following them on their social media sites (twitter, pinterest and facebook) and be sure to check out their website: Angela & Roi to learn more about their mission and the different causes they support !
Arianne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments!
I will get back to you as soon as I can <3